I didn't really feel like hustling and bustling with the crowds after work, so I had a game plan to just order online. Plus, this way I would earn an extra 4% cash back through Ebates!
I have another trip to Portland coming up after Christmas, so I was very selective in the chosen items--US prices and no sales tax -- weeeee! I bought the items if the discounted price was either equivalent or lower than what I would pay in Portland; otherwise, they will be purchased in Portland ;)
So... as expected, the popular items sold out very quickly, so I wasn't able to snag up the Illamasqua cream pigment in Hollow :(
Here's what I picked up:
- NARS Guy Bourdin promiscuous lip pencil coffret $50 CAD
- REN micro polish cleanser $36 CAD
- Shu Uemura eye lash curler $24 CAD
- Dior Addict lipstick in 643 diablotine $32 CAD
- Dior Addict lipstick in 465 Singuliere $32 CAD
- NARS velvet matte lip pencil in Dolce Vita $30 CAD
- Murad hydro-dynamic ultimate moisturizer sample
- Korres vitamin e face primer sample
- Marc Jacobs daisy eau de toilette sample
- Origins ginzing eye cream sample
- Philosophy hope in a jar day and night cream sample
What did you haul during the VIB sale?
Any products that I should look at when I'm in Portland next month?