2 May 2013

REVIEW: Wet 'n' Wild - Heather Silk

I'm a big fan of the Wet 'n' Wild eyeshadow trios, so naturally, I've been curious of their blushes for a while.
I couldn't ever bring myself to purchase them in Canada though, because their price point is quite high relative to US prices (double to US prices, plus our sales tax is much higher)!

Anyway, I finally picked two up when I was at a CVS.  One of which was the famous Heather Silk.


Colour:
Matte mauve pink, no shimmer

Scent:
None
PROS:
- super cheap ($2.99 USD)
- great colour selection
- crazy pigmentation (the above swatch was two swipes blended)
- a dupe for many high end blushes
- clear packaging (you can see the colour without opening it)

CONS:
- contains parabens
- application isn't very even
- crappy brush (but for $3, what do you expect)
- shatters very easily

Overall, these blushes are of amazing quality for their price point.

- M

No comments:

Post a Comment