22 April 2013

April 2013 Topbox (Elizabeth Arden Privé Box)

This is super delayed as I was on a 4-week business trip.

As previously mentioned in my March 2013 Topbox post, this April 2013 Topbox is my final one.


It was a decent box, containing:

  • Prevage anti-aging + intensive repair daily serum
    I have no interest in it, so I gave that to my mom.
  • flawless finish sponge-on cream makeup in vanilla
    I'm going to try and use the foundation as a corrector or concealer.
  • beautiful color lash enhancing mascara
    I will be giving the mascara a go once I finish my current mascara tube.
  • all gone eye and lip makeup remover
    Most happy about receiving this, because I don't own any waterproof makeup remover.

What box did you receive?
Did you receive anything different?

- M

No comments:

Post a Comment