19 March 2013

REVIEW: Benefit Dandelion Ultra Plush Lip Gloss

I'm not a big fan of lip gloss, but nonetheless, I was happy to receive this Benefit Dandelion lip gloss in my February 2013 Topbox (my post).

It's quite a generous sample at 6.5 mL / 0.22 oz.
(A full sized tube is 0.5 oz, at $18 CAD)



Scent:
  • light sweetness
  • reminds me of a muted jolly rancher

Taste:

none

Colour:
peachy nude with tiny shimmer

Texture/Consistency:
  • thicker than typical lip gloss; almost gel-like
  • not sticky
  • not gloopy

Wear:
I get about 2 hours of wear


Verdict:
I didn't loathe having it on, and actually reapplied it -- This means I liked it.
Though, I barely wear lip gloss, so I don't really have much comparison... haha.
  • non-sickening scent
  • not tacky at all
  • love the stick in the cap, so if I accidentally squish the tube, my cap isn't filled with lip gloss

I wouldn't repurchase it, but that's simply because of my preference to lipsticks.
If you're a lip gloss gal, it's worth a try.

- M

8 comments:

  1. This lipgloss seems really nice! I don't really like lipglosses either, they're just sticky and my hair gets stucks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yea, gloss is the worst on a windy day

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks really nice! :)


    oops forgot to follow earlier, now followed!


    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks nice and glad to hear it isn't sticky! I loathe how sticky Mac ones are, especially if it's windy and your hair sticks to your lips!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol mac lip glasses make that popping noise when you take the applicator out...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm like you! I'm not really a gloss girl, and I typically avoid glosses with this type of applicator (I have weird weird obsessions with lip product packaging)! I do like the color though! It's good to know it's not sticky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahah yea, the good ol' juicy tube applicator ;)

    ReplyDelete