31 March 2013

GoToob Squeezable Travel Tubes

I'm currently in Chicago for work.  I was notified a few days before I had to depart, so I had to do some last minute packing.

These GoToob squeezable travel tubes are amazing for travel, and definitely helped to lighten the suitcase full of business wear.



The packaging explains the product concept:
If you want to read the small print, click this photo to make it bigger.
This is a 3 fl oz / 89 mL one that I had bought individually from London Drugs years ago.

You can easily mark the tube contents, without labelling with stickers or permanent felt pens.  This one contains my Dove shampoo.

These tubes are super leak proof because of the nozzle design.  This nozzle dispenses this clean.

If you frequently travel or you're planning to travel soon, I would recommend filling up these GoToobs with your favourite shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, sunscreen, etc.  Even though travel sized toiletries are only $1-3 each, they can add up, and it's certainly not environmentally-friendly.

Container stores, such as Daiso, MUJI, or The Container Store sell plastic containers for toiletries, but the plastic quality is often poor, and therefore doesn't last.  GoToob is made of thick plastics and are super durable -- I've used my 3 fl oz one for years, and it's still in mint condition.  GoToob mentions that the plastic is food-safe, BPA-free, phthalate-free, and PC-free.  It's also dishwasher-safe.

I bought my 3 fl oz one for $9.99 CAD at London Drugs.  They also have 1 fl oz for $7.99 CAD and $8.99 CAD.
The shown 4-pack of 2 fl oz tubes was selling at Costco for $19.99 CAD -- I didn't even think twice about putting it in my cart.

- M

No comments:

Post a Comment