5 February 2013

February 2013 Topbox (Benefit Privé Box)

In early January, Topbox sent an email out to everyone asking them to fill out their February wish lists.  We had the chance of receiving three possible Privé Boxes (single brand in one box), or a regular Topbox (multiple brands in one box).  One of the Privé Box options was a Benefit Chinese New Year one, and needless to say, everyone was reaching for that one.  I tried my luck anyway.

When I saw that my estimated delivery date was Feb 5th, I secretly already knew that I was going to be receiving a Benefit Privé Box.  It would only make sense for Topbox to send out their Benefit Chinese New Year boxes before Chinese New Year, which is on Feb 9th this year.  Of course, this did not lessen my excitement when I received my package this morning.
cute themed Benefit wrap around Topbox

the loot
I'm so glad that Benefit chose to include their most popular products (ahem, unlike Clinique last month).  More importantly, I'm happy there's a variety of both makeup and skincare.



We also received a paper sample of their newest Fine-One-One cream blush, as a bonus sample.


I was also invited to a Benefit event at either my local Sephora or Shopper's Drug Mart.  I thought it was a nice touch for the invite to be enclosed in a Chinese New Year lucky pocket.



I'm very happy with this month's Topbox.  All of the samples were what I would consider deluxe samples.  The Fine-One-One cream blush sample isn't a deluxe sample, but that's ok because it is a bonus.  I hope Topbox continues to provide us with decently sized samples from great brands.

This box saved me from unsubscribing.  I will see what Topbox offers next month.

- M

4 comments:

  1. I got the same box! I am sooooo happy with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. have you tried any of the products yet? I've only tried the face cream and blush - so far, so good

      Delete
  2. Wow! You received an awesome box this month. I am receiving my first box this month! I am excitedd. Reallly like your blog! So I subscribed :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :)

      did you fill out your march topbox wishlist yet?

      Delete