2 January 2013

Portland Beauty Haul

Of course I would start the new year off with a haul post, haha.

December 28-30, 2012, the boy and I went to Portland, Oregon for a short (and tax-free) trip.
We stayed at The Nines, which I highly recommend.  The location is amazing -- It's right smack in the middle of a shopaholic's wet dream, at the Pioneer Courthouse Square.  It's a gorgeous hotel and basically looks like Tiffany&Co spat up all over.
we had a deluxe room
Anyway, here's the motherload:
From the hotel:
  • Gilchrist & Soames BeeKind Shampoo
  • Gilchrist & Soames BeeKind Conditioner
  • Gilchrist & Soames BeeKind Shower Gel
  • Gilchrist & Soames BeeKind Body Lotion
  • Gilchrist & Soames BeeKind Skincare Bar
From The Cosmetics Company Outlet (Woodburn):
  • Estée Lauder Signature Silky Powder Blush in 21 Peach Nuance $18.50 US (my post)
  • Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Cream $41.50 US
From Nordstrom:
  • Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom and Honey Cologne (30mL/1oz) $60 US
From Sephora:
  • Josie Maran Argan Oil (50mL/1.7oz) $48 US (my post)
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Pencil in Perversion $19 US
  • Soap & Glory Clean On Me Creamy Moisture Shower Gel (100mL/3.4oz) $5 US (my post)
  • Caudalié Divine Oil (30mL/1oz) $14 US
  • Sephora Nano Sharpener $3 US
From Walmart:
  • Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Intense Moisturizing Treatment $5.74 US
  • Whispers Cotton Ovals (50) $2.58 US - I bought four of these
  • Covergirl LashBlast Fusion waterproof mascara in blackest black $7.98 US - I had a $4 off when you buy two coupon, so I paid $5.98 each

Stay tuned for individual reviews of most of these products!

- M

No comments:

Post a Comment