December 28-30, 2012, the boy and I went to Portland, Oregon for a short (and tax-free) trip.
We stayed at The Nines, which I highly recommend. The location is amazing -- It's right smack in the middle of a shopaholic's wet dream, at the Pioneer Courthouse Square. It's a gorgeous hotel and basically looks like Tiffany&Co spat up all over.
|we had a deluxe room|
Anyway, here's the motherload:
From the hotel:
- Gilchrist & Soames BeeKind Shampoo
- Gilchrist & Soames BeeKind Conditioner
- Gilchrist & Soames BeeKind Shower Gel
- Gilchrist & Soames BeeKind Body Lotion
- Gilchrist & Soames BeeKind Skincare Bar
From The Cosmetics Company Outlet (Woodburn):
- Estée Lauder Signature Silky Powder Blush in 21 Peach Nuance $18.50 US (my post)
- Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Cream $41.50 US
- Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom and Honey Cologne (30mL/1oz) $60 US
- Josie Maran Argan Oil (50mL/1.7oz) $48 US (my post)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Pencil in Perversion $19 US
- Soap & Glory Clean On Me Creamy Moisture Shower Gel (100mL/3.4oz) $5 US (my post)
- Caudalié Divine Oil (30mL/1oz) $14 US
- Sephora Nano Sharpener $3 US
- Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Intense Moisturizing Treatment $5.74 US
- Whispers Cotton Ovals (50) $2.58 US - I bought four of these
- Covergirl LashBlast Fusion waterproof mascara in blackest black $7.98 US - I had a $4 off when you buy two coupon, so I paid $5.98 each
Stay tuned for individual reviews of most of these products!