21 June 2012

M thinks she's no longer broke (i.e., MAJOR DRUGSTORE HAUL)

So... I kinda went crazy today.

First stop, London Drugs:
Organix tea tree mint shampoo $5.99 CAD (on sale from $9.99)
Organix coconut milk shampoo $5.99 CAD (on sale from $9.99)
Hugeass organix shampoo and conditioner post coming later on.
L'Oreal infallible eye shadow (031 Innocent Turquoise) - $8.99 CAD
This is from the Miss Candy Collection.
A separate post coming up - it's a fucking beaute, so just go get it now.
Then, Shopper's Drug Mart:
Bioderma Sensibio H2O Solution Micellaire - $22 CAD
I'm going to go to Murale tomorrow to see if they have the 500mL one - if so, will exchange.
See my review of it:  CLICK!
Essie play date - $7.99 CAD (on sale from $9.99)
Essie bikini so teeny - $9.99 CAD (Actually, I bought this from Superstore)
L'Oreal colour riche (tangerine crush 400) - $7.49 CAD
See my post comparing bikini so teeny to lapiz of luxury: CLICK!
Also, my summer nails v.2.0 post: CLICK!
Then, Bath and Body Works:
Slatkin & Co. 3-wick candle (mango cilantro) - $11.25 CAD (50% off)
OMG yeahhhhh
smells. so. good.
And finally, Superstore:
TREsemmé heat tamer spray $3.99 CAD (on sale from $7.49)
trying this out - will post later.
As mentioned, I will have in-depth posts of the above products.  Stay tuned!

Toodles,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment