31 May 2012

I Don't Want To Fucking Burn - Lovechild Bonus!

Recently, I did a two-part sun protection series on my personal line-up of both face and body products.
I've since found a Summer lip balm:  NIVEA a kiss of protection
  • SPF 30
  • waterproof (lick-proof)
  • no sunscreen smell
  • goes on clear (no white sunscreen wax)
  • creamy but not thick (non crusty)
  • super moisturizing
  • super long lasting
Otherwise from my Lip Ice (R mentioned it a while back), I swear by my Nivea hydrocare lip balm.  This sun protection one is basically identical to the hydrocare, even the smell and texture.  It takes a little longer than the hydrocare to sink in, but I don't mind because it's got SPF 30.  (Lip Ice has SPF 15).
At $2.29 CAD, it's a must for anyone who is out in the sun a lot.
(I was just at my second home, London Drugs, and it's currently on sale for $1.99 CAD)

♥ M

P. S.   Welcome back to the clubby, R.
P. P. S.   That UD brush is a piece of shit.  That, is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment